- Chefs Kitchen: In addition to the adjoining dining spaces and butler’s pantry; the kitchen features a Viking range and 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, a custom built-in refrigerator/freezer, a x-large basin kitchen sink, an additional prep sink in the large island, an abundance of granite countertop space, and various built-in shelving and food storage spaces. The kitchen comes fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and serving items for 24+ guests. Pair that with its bright open-concept layout and views of the Stilly Valley from every window, you won't want to leave this gem!
- Dining Spaces: Our formal dining room seats 14 between 2 long tables. The parlor room immediately next-door seats another 6. The dining nook off the kitchen seats 7. The rear outdoor terrace dining set can comfortably seat up to 24 (seasonal). Our ballroom can accommodate up to 80 (tables and chairs provided).
- Living Rooms: 4 living rooms equipped with comfy couches, fireplaces, and TV's with cable.
- Outdoor Living (seasonal): Large terrace off the back of the Castle with a family style dining table with seating for up to 24 people, as well as several other terraces throughout the castle.
- Location: Less than 5 minutes from I-5 and Angel of the Winds Casino. Just 1 hour North of Seattle, or 1 hour South of the Canadian border. Spectacular views overlooking the Stilly Valley and the Stillaguamish River! The Castle is minutes away from prime shopping (Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, Costco, Ross, Target, Marshalls, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Best Buy), restaurants (Starbucks, Red Robin, Buffalo Wild Wings, Denny’s, Panera Bread, RAM Steakhouse, Olive Garden), and entertainment (casinos, movie theaters, parks, golfing, fishing and swimming holes, seasonal fairs and celebrations).
- Movie Theater: Comfortably seats 8 in x-large reclining theater seats with individual cup holders and arm rests. Theater is equipped with full surround sound, 4k viewing, swanky theater curtains, cable + dvd + Blu-ray ability, and a library of over 200 DVD’s to choose from.
- Spa Inspired Master Bath: Featuring a custom designed rain shower, steam shower, jetted spa tub, dry sauna, waterfall feature, laundry room, & custom closets.
- Ballroom: Our 3-tier ballroom features a built-in custom bar with 2 wine fridges and 2 sinks, two private terraces accessed via double-doors complimented by arched stained glass windows, and a private co-ed restroom. The ballroom comes stocked with tables, chairs, plates, glassware, silverware, and more.
- Pool Table/Game Room: Equipped with a full-sized pool table, arcade game, large flat screen TV with cable, mini-bar with wine fridge and sink, restroom, private terrace, and comfortable seating.
- Poker Room: The poker table can seat 6 players + a dealer. The brightly lit and windowed room also features 4 fun arcade games.
- Life-Sized Chess: Life-size chess game is set-up near the downstairs living room.
- Arcade Games: Pinball, Shooting, PacMan, Space Invaders, Asteroids, and MANY MORE arcade games to play throughout the Castle. A play station is set-up in the downstairs living room (and a handful of games are provided).
- Outdoor Fire Pit: The fire pit is in the back yard, just beyond the terrace. Bring your own firewood and smores sticks!
Overnight accommodations available:
·7 private bedroom suites + 19 total beds
·Spacious master retreat with spa inspired attached bath (rain shower, steam shower, jetted tub, sauna, & custom closets)
·Large, open, and fully equipped gourmet-style kitchen with granite counter tops, high-end appliances, wet bar, and butlers pantry
·Maximum occupancy is limited to 25 overnight guests (additional daytime visitors are allowed). This property is not available for commercial use.
E-mail us, view our website, or find us on social media for updates, photos, videos, history, floor-plans, or more detailed information. Book with confidence; this property is managed to high standard. Contact us directly for our best rates!